Top 10 Texas Aggie Jokes
25 Oct 2019
Not everyone qualify s to be a Texas Aggie.
1. Why do Texas Aggies hate M&Ms;?
They're too hard to peel.
2. An Aggie, a Baylor Bear, and a Texas Longhorn need some money. So they decide to rob a bank.
They rob the bank and then hear the cops coming, so they hide in the woods.
The Baylor Bear climbs into a tree, and when the cops come by, he shakes the branches and makes bird noises. The cops think it's just some birds, so they go on.
The Longhorn climbs into a tree and shakes the branches, and the cops think it's a squirrel, so they go on.
The Aggie climbs into a tree. The cops hear some rustling and they say, "What was that?"
And the Aggie goes, " Moo! Mooo!"
3. Did you hear about the Texas aggie that got locked out of his car?
He spent two hours trying to get his wife and kids out!
4. Did you hear there aren't any cold drinks at College Station Texas anymore?
They lost their recipe for ice.
5. There was an Aggie that was down on his luck. In order to raise some money, he decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.
He went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree and told him, "I've kidnapped you."
The Aggie wrote a note saying "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it beneath the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the city playground. Signed, An Aggie."
The Aggie then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.
The next morning the Aggie checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath that pecan tree. The Aggie opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note. The note said, "How could one Aggie do this to another Aggie?"
6. Did you hear about the Aggie at the stop sign? Well, he's still there.
7. Did you hear about the Aggie that drove his pickup into the lake?
His dog drowned while he tried to get the tailgate down.
8. Why do Aggies always smile during lightning storms?
They think their picture is being taken.
9. Two Aggies are driving to Houston. The driver suspects his turn signals aren't working. So he pulls over in Brenham Texas and asks his passenger to get out and check. So the guy checks and yells to the driver, "No, they're not working. Wait, yes they are. No, they're not. Hold it, yes, they are."
10. Two Aggies go on a fishing trip to Bastrop Texas. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods.
The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.
As they're driving home to Houston they're really depressed. One Aggie turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"
The other Aggie says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"